26 August 2015

AYdate Ideas : Going For A Live Concert!


Imagine Dragons performed live last night in Singapore and it was amazing. The atmosphere was crazy. It was a really packed stadium, somehow even more than when we went for The Script concert earlier this year. Thank god there was no opening acts - it was solely performance by Imagine Dragons. There was no technical glitch so we did not really have to wait for long. We even managed to get a good spot that was really near the stage except that my height is quite average and everyone in front of me seems to be above average so I really could not see much but it is okay. I can see something, and that is better than nothing. 


If you love a band or you know that your date/partner loves a band, why not surprise them with a ticket? It may cost quite a bit and put a small hole in your pocket, but seeing them smile and enjoy something that you do for them have got to worth a lot more than that money right? 

Photo vomit up next :























So that was it. I really enjoyed myself even though I hated standing for long hours. Every part of me was aching because I just came back from yoga and spinning in the morning before coming home for a short nap and then meeting Yat for brelunner and the concert.

We have both agreed that the next time we go to a concert, we are getting the seats. We are too old for standing pen now. Hahahahaahha.

Till the next post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment